You can register for a class and pay online via our registration portal
Online payment is required to register, you can pay via PayPal, Check, Cash
Scan this code to pay via Venmo
If you have any questions regarding placement, please feel free to call or email, email@example.com. Emily will get back to you soon!
1. The first time you use our portal, you must select the button to create a new user
2. Create a user account (this should be the parent's account/sign-in) after clicking the above link to our portal-you should see EMpowered's logo on the opening page.
3. You must be over 18 to create an account and you must verify that you have read and agree to our enrollment contract and medical waiver/release of responsibility.
4. Add students to the account just created. You can add more than one student per family.
5. Once every student has been added to the account, you can register each student for classes.
6. Only classes that the student is eligible for based upon age appear as a choice to register. If you are an adult student, we don't have to know your exact age, but you do have to be at least 18 to see class options. If you believe you have any issues or are not seeing a class you are interested in, please email or call us.
7. You are able to drop classes online during the year, but you must still abide by the 30-day notice as outlined in the enrollment contract above.